General terms and conditions
Welcome to Kahaminiatures !
These terms and conditions describe the rules and regulations for the use of the Kaha Miniatures website, located at https://kahaminiatures.com.
By accessing this website, we assume that you agree to these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Kahaminiatures if you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
A cookie is a fichier of text that is placed on your hard drive by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
Unless otherwise noted, Kaha Miniatures and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights to all material on Kahaminiatures. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access them from Kahaminiatures for your personal use, subject to the restrictions fixed in these terms and conditions.
You should not:
- Copy or republish items from Kahaminiatures.
- Sell, rent or sublicense materials from Kahaminiatures.
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Kahaminiatures.
- Redistribute the content of Kahaminiatures
This Agreement is effective as of the date hereof.
Some parts of this website offer users the opportunity to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Kaha Miniatures does not filter, does not edit, publish or review comments prior to their appearance on the website.
Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Kaha Miniatures, its agents and/or its affiliés. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person posting them.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, Kaha Miniatures shall not be liable for the comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or incurred as a result of the use and/or affichage and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Kaha Miniatures reserves the right to monitor all comments and to delete any comments that may be considered inappropriate, offensive, or that result in a violation of these terms and conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You have the right to post comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The comments do not infringe on any intellectual property rights, including, without limitation, the copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material that constitutes an invasion of privacy.
- Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or customs or to present commercial or illegal activities.
You hereby grant to Kaha Miniatures a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your comments in any form, format or media.
Hyperlinking to our content:
The following organizations may create links to our website without prior written permission:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines ;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors can link to our website in the same way that they link to the websites of other listed companies; and…
- Accredited system-wide businesses, with the exception of non-profit solicitation organizations, charitable shopping malls and charitable fundraising groups that cannot hyperlink to our website.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications, or to other information on the website, so long as the link: (a) is not misleading in any way; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or support of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) is within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- information sources commonly known to consumers and/or businesses;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- Internet portals;
- accounting, legal and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and professional associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (b) the organization does not have a negative record with us; (c) the benefit we receive from the visibility of the hyperlink offsets the absence of Kaha Miniatures; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page as long as the link: (a) is not misleading in any way; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) is within the context of the linking party’s site. If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and would like to link to our website, you must notify us by sending an email to Kaha Miniatures. Please include your name, organization name, contact information, as well as the URL of your site, a list of all the URLs from which you intend to link to our website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you wish to link. Please wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may link to our website in the following ways:
- By using our corporate name; or
- By using the uniform resource locator to which the link is made; or
- By using any other description of our linked website that makes sense in the context
and format of the linking party’s website content.
No use of the Kaha Miniatures logo or other artwork will be permitted for linking without a trademark license agreement.
We will not be held responsible for any content that appears on your website. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims that are raised on your website. No link shall appear on any website that could be construed as defamatory, obscene, or criminal, or that infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates infringement or other violation of the rights of any third party.
Reservation of rights :
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or a particular link to our website. You agree to remove all links to our website immediately upon request. We also reserve the right to change these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continually linking to our website, you agree to be bound by and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website:
If you find a link on our website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact us and inform us at any time. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are not obligated to do so or to respond to you directly.
We do not guarantee the accuracy of the information figured on this website. We do not warrant its completeness or accuracy, nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept current.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer shall :
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your responsibilities in a manner that is not permitted by applicable
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that cannot be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability fixed in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising from the disclaimer, including liabilities in contract, tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind.